Saturday, March 22, 2008

Q & A

Thanks for the tag princezz.

1. ANY PROBLEM?
***** Nothing much. Actually, I'm at work right now.

2. LAST PERSON U KISS?
***** My Mcko, Mark.

3. WHAT YOU DID AT 12 LAST NIGHT?
***** In bed, texting my Mcko.

4. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON U WENT OUT WITH? WHERE?
***** My cousins workmates, at a dancing pod.

5. THE COLOR OF THE T-SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING NOW?
***** stripe white and peach

6. THE LAST THING YOU DID
***** Eating cookies

7. 3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY FAVORITE ITEMS
***** blush on, cellphone and comb

8. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDROOM?
***** yellow

9. HOW MUCH IN YOUR WALLET NOW?
***** 1, 100 pesos


I want to tag 1. grace,
2. fritz,
3. jezmar

2 comments:

Pj said...

thanks for the tag karen. like it! mwah

Anonymous said...

hoy kana imong 100 sa wallet ibayad na na sa imo utang nako... hehehe happy easter gurl.