Saturday, January 26, 2008

- Be Different -




Dare to be Different


Dare to be different; life is so full Of people who follow the same push-and-pull Poor,plodding people who, other than name Try to pretend they're exactly the same

God made men different; there never will be A replica soul made of you or of me The charm........the glory of all creation Rests on this very deviation

Your charm.....your own glory, too Lies in being uniquely you.....Lies in being true to your best That part of you different from all the rest.

------------------------------------------------
poem by: google search


Life is the most precious God-given gift to Humanity. We can walk erectly and think rationally etc..., this are some of the things which made us different from other living things on earth.

I am blessed for I am too close to a perfect individual (just for me, lol...), because of that a real contentment is what I really felt. On the other hand, is their really a perfect thing on Earth? This question keeps on bugging my mind, for I, doesn't really know whats the true perfect thing on Earth. If you'll ask me, just because we can't really determine a perfect thing, this answers somehow our difference. Hope you'll agree with me, but every random thought will be accepted.

But, one thing for sure, we exist for different reasons ( that's the Creators sole discretion ).
Apparently, this gave a clearer view of our difference.

No comments: