Saturday, February 16, 2008

-moneymaker-



January of 2008, I was given a new work assignment and a new workplace. I'm little worried, since, I'll be making adjustments ( new faces and attitudes of workmate, task and environment).

My first day of work was absolutely the heartbreaking day for me, that was the only time I knew that my new environment will be in the land of "hackers" (programmers). Take note, they were all of opposite sex to me. But then, I was the first person to arrived at that moment, so, that gave me time to relax.

At around 8:45am, one of the "hackers" arrived and stared at me. He asked my name and we became friends. Then, time by time, all of the men arrived and the first hacker who got to know me, introduce me to the rest of the guys and that made me comfortable.

One of those days, as I was watching what their doing, I was amazed by this one hacker. He kept on making stories (I knew, that's out of their work line), I ask him about that and he told me that a certain site would develop your skills and at the same time, you can earn out of it. By that time, I kept on asking him few questions for me to understand what he was saying, he lead me to blogsvertise.

By viewing blogsvertise, I was clarified. Simply, by mentioning, exposing and talking a certain website in your blog, in return, you will be paid by blogsvertise through paypal.

Friends, fortunately, I am now a certified member of blogsvertise. I am making money in no sweat.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Congratulations and welcome to blogsvertise. I just hope that they'll give us more opportunities.

Cheers!

A Simple Life
http://mlizcochico.com